Approximate Bayesian Computation
Massimiliano Tamborrino, from the University of Warwick, briefly presents the Approximate Bayesian Computation method.
NeuroMat investigator Christophe Pouzat presents on a strategy to monitor neural activity.
Structural learning by the brain
A video on the statistician-brain conjecture, a central line of research at the RIDC NeuroMat.
An interview with Markus Diesmann
NeuroMat PI Antonio Carlos Roque da Silva Filho interviews Markus Diesmann.
- On stochastic neural modeling
- Probabilistic spiking neuronal nets - Neuromathematics for the computer era, Galves et al, 2022
- On the statistician-brain conjecture
- Retrieving the structure of probabilistic sequences of auditory stimuli from EEG data, Hernández et al, 2021
- Retrieving a Context Tree from EEG Data, Duarte et al, 2019